Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sneak Peak Prints

Here is a sneak peak at the prints I'll have showing at Olympia's Arts Walk along with my clocks.
Don't forget to come check me out on April 22nd & 23rd @ the White Building down town.
Not only am I showing but I'm pretty much the curator for this phantom gallery I'm putting together.
And my husband asked me last night....why I'm so stressed
HA!
Hand colored dry point, it's been a long time since I've done this process.  I had to take some time to relearn my technique. 


I did a larger edition of this reduction print.  I was super excited to do this but a little unhappy with color choice.  It's growing on me though.

I did another edition with my final block in a single color.  This one I hand colored.  I love it.
I did some experimental printing from some of the botched original reduction prints I did.  I love how this experiment turned out.  I'll have to do more, and then I'll have to do a tutorial on it.

Long awaited is my "Borrowers" print.  This is a hand colored print.

I printed two different editions of the dandelion, one in yellow, one in green


This was a proof I pulled, gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment