Monday, February 14, 2011

Big News with a Little Trouble

I’m getting a Klik-n-kut Maxx!!  I’m pretty excited.  It’s suppose to get here on Tuesday.  I spent the weekend trying to get an old mac up to date to run this contraption.

I learned a lot this weekend playing with that mac, but what it really boils down to is you can’t run any parallel type program on a mac that doesn’t have an Intel processor.  Arghhhh!

So I’m on the search for a new computer.  In the mean time I will steal my husband’s PC he uses for gaming and put it in the studio.  We will see how well this goes over. 


Aside from playing with computers, I have been doing a little hand coloring of prints.  I think I like the hand colored edition better than the reduction edition.  I still plan on printing one more color in the edition, just have not gotten to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment